This listicle is full of lots of cool ideas and items to treat yourself to this International Women’s Day. If there’s something here you decide you just must have, we’ve provided links to the product websites. If you click on the link and make a purchase, Beasley Media Group may earn a commission. Have fun checking out all of these fun finds.
Article by Nicole Bossio.
If you’re in Vegas and want to celebrate International Women’s Day check out these fun events happening today and this whole month for Women’s History Month.
For over a century, International Women’s Day has been celebrated in the spirit of uplifting women all around the world. March 8th is recognized as “a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.” From raising awareness on women’s equality to celebrating their achievements, International Women’s Day is the perfect opportunity to look toward the women in your life and raise them up.
We can think of no better way to celebrate the achievements of the strong women in our lives than with a gift that shows them how much they mean to us. Here are 16 products to either treat yourself or give to one of the remarkable women in your life.
1. Fun, fresh, and easy meal kit deliveries to make dinner time less stressful and your night a little bit simpler.
2. Leggings with POCKETS! Comfortable athleisure that works as both loungewear and exercise wear.
Fabletics Apex Womens purple/purple/purple/white Size Osfm
3. A cozy cardigan to keep you warm in your cold office because realistically we all have those days.
Plus Size Draped Front Asymmetric Cardigan
4. A sporty top (with a twist!) for days when you want to run errands or when you’re ready for an on-the-go workout.
Fabletics Eco-Conscious Twist Back Tee Womens blue Size XXL
5. For all of you makeup lovers, a must-have starter makeup essentials kit that fits right in your bag.
Beauty Starter Kit
6. A non-dated, to-do list/daily planner, because let’s face it, we have busy lives, and we need a stylish place to put it all!
Today & To-Do Non-Dated Planner: Camden Rose
from: Day Designer
7. A beautiful bouquet of flowers to either send to yourself or to a friend to brighten up your home or office.
The Pink Assortment – Same Day Flower Delivery
8. A gorgeous, flirty dress to show off in the office or around town!
Floral Printed Splicing A-Line Dress
9. A Self-Love Journal to help you get reflective and channeling positive energy into your daily life.
Promptly Journals – Self-Love Journal – Wildflower
from: Promptly Journals
10. Essential oils to help relax you during even the most stressful of times.
Deep Relax Essential Oil Blend
from: Aurelia Essential Oils
11. Speaking of essential oils, add a more aromatic option to your living space with a Bamboo + Ceramic Essential Oil Lamp.
Bamboo + Ceramic Essential Oil Lamp
from: Aurelia Essential Oils
12. A footrest to put your feet up at work all while promoting better health and body circulation through ergonomics.
Foot Machine FR500 in Black by Humanscale
from: Office Designs
13. Who says you can’t buy a gift basket for yourself? Dream of Italy with a delicious wine gift basket.
Classic Red Wine Gift Basket
14. A gorgeous new swimsuit… manifesting sunshine and summer sun is a must this spring!
Flounce Knot Scale Print Mermaid Tankini Swimsuit
15. For workout lovers, this comfy sports bra is made for your day off.
Fabletics Lola Low Impact Sports Bra Womens green Size M
16. A hair treatment kit to give your hair a quick refresh!
PRO BOOST: HYDRATE 4-PACK
from: Madison Reed
International Women’s Day is a day to reflect and bring awareness to furthering women’s equality. It is also a day to take a step back and recognize how much you and the women in your life have achieved. This year’s IWD is using the campaign theme #ChooseToChallenge. Learn more about the 2021 campaign and the International Women’s Day movement from their website here.