Job Openings at this time
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Date: July 01, 2021
Title: Board Operator, Beasley Media Group – Las Vegas, NV
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Las Vegas stations are looking for an outstanding part-time board operator. Board operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter meter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air executive of the station.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows.
- Must be able to work weekdays, with flexible weekend, night, and holiday availability.
- Knowledge of Social media and a current user of multiple platforms, i.e., Instagram and Facebook.
- Willing and able to make live appearances
Last Date for consideration: Until filled
To be considered for this position, please send resume to
DATE: February 22, 2021
Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on air and online. Media experience is a plus. The candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: February 22, 2021
Digital Sales Executive
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for a motivated, out of the box digital strategist and sales maven with 3-5 years digital sales experience to join our team.
This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG-Las Vegas’s solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Digital Sales Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
• Hunt: Develop new business
• Perform probing CNA’s to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom programs in conjunction with our support Pods to achieve client’s objectives
• Present, close, and renew
• Work with clients and our support Pods to optimize campaigns
• Post campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Promotions Coordinator (Full-time)
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Digital Promotion Coordinator to be part of the marketing and digital team at Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas. You will be part of the marketing and digital team that assists our great music stations (102.7 Coyote Country, 96.3 KKLZ, Jammin’ 105.7, Star 107.9, and 101.5 FM 720AM KDWN). We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, digital, promotions, and events to join our team.
Job Summary: This individual will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Promotions.
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player
- Assist with maintaining the station website – creating daily unique content, writing local stories, building contests, and updating calendars
- Creating stations promotional graphics
- Creating daily engaging social media content for all platforms
- Manage prize fulfillment and winner database
- Assist with on-air staffs’ social media, website, blogs, and appearances
- Work directly with the sales department on creating and executing sales marketing campaigns
- Must have a valid NV’s driver license and stellar driving record
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable) and be a proven team player with experience in customer service. Must be a social media superstar with in-depth knowledge of all social platforms.
Proficiency in Creative Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Audition) and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are absolutely necessary. In addition, candidates must be efficient in WordPress or other web CMS platforms, as well as social scheduling platforms. A flexible schedule is required. Must be able to work nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills, writing skills, problem-solving skills, and creativity are integral to this position.
Last date for consideration: Until filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to: Yasmine Madidi-Marketing and Promotion Director Yasmine.Madidi@bbgi.com
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here