Disney Resort has an all-new dining experience called Space 220 Restaurant. And before you get too excited, we are not going to the real outer space but we are going to the next best thing!
Imagine Enjoying Dinner In Space
This out-of-this-world adventure resides in World Discovery at EPCOT, located in Bay Lake, Florida. Hang on tight as you travel Mission: SPACE Pavilion past the milky way while eating a tasty meal.
This new stellar eatery showcases breath taking 360 degree views from the space station. Guests will get to see Plant Earth from outer space in daytime and nighttime. So how does it work? We’re glad you asked.
Travelers of all ages will enter the space elevator that shoots them into space. Make sure to check out the viewports as your elevator soars sky high to enjoy beautiful birds-eye views of EPCOT. The dining experience shows Planet Earth from 220 miles up!
The menu is modern American with two dining options to choose from including a two course meal for lunch or a three course meal for dinner. The price point isn’t cheap but worth it.
Dinner In Space Menus
Lunch menu is $55 per adult which includes a Lift-Off Appetizer and a Star Course Entrée.
- Popular Lift-Offs include:
- Neptuna Nicoise: Diced Yellow Fin Tuna, Haricot Verts, Cherry Tomatoes, Potatoes, Olives, Balsamic Reduction
- Popular Star Course Include:
- Gemini Burger: Signature Beef Blend, White Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Shredded Lettuce, Tomatoes, Fried Potato Wedges, Sriracha Aioli
Dinner menu is $79 per adult which includes a Lift-Off Appetizer, a Star Course Entrée and a Supernova Sweets Dessert.
- Popular Lift-Offs include:
- Blue Moon Cauliflower: Temperura Fried Cauliflower, Housemade Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese Dust
- Scallop Ravioli: Diver Scallops, Thyme, Chardonnay Sauce, Black Truffle Pearls
- Popular Star Courses Include:
- Slow Roatation Zero-G Short Rib: Braised Short Rib, Cheddar Grits, Bacon, Rainbow Carrots, Brussels Sprouts
- Galactic Miso Salmon: Miso Glazed Salmon, Glazed Rainbow Carrots, Edamame, Celeriac Puree
- Popular Supernova Sweets Include:
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Whipped Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate Sauce, White Chocolate Crunchy Pearls, Cookie Crumbs, Dark Chocolate Shards
- Peanut Caramel Comet: Vanilla Tart, Candied Peanuts, Caramel Popcorn, White Chocolate Cream
Children’s dining menu costs $29 for lunch and dinner. The menu has a vast selection of Atmospheric Spirtis, Crew Brews and Wordly Wines.
No matter what you order we are sure it will make your taste buds rotate round and round.
It is important to note that guests will need a confirmed dining reservation. You can find out more details on Disney‘s website HERE.
We know dining in space would be remarkable but unfortunately mankind hasn’t figured out how to do that yet. So until then, this Disney interactive space restaurant will have to do.