Our longtime friend, Mike Adams, owner of a few leading Las Vegas Port Of Subs made a BIG stop at the Beasley Las Vegas building. Mike & Carla and the KKLZ crew were shocked (in the best way possible) to see a giant truck filled with cases of water! How many cases of water you ask?
50 cases of water! That equivalates to 2,000 individual water bottles.
Mike & Carla and the KKLZ crew spring into action to help Mike unload the cases. We are currently building a “water wall” in our Beasley lobby. You can see some updated photos on our socials.
Mike & Carla had to hear more about this donation so they brought Mike up to catch up about Project H2O.
We are currently half way through Project H2O with a Port of Subs water drop-off location tomorrow at 832 South Boulder Highway, Henderson NV 89015 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Carla will be out there with street teamer Megan! If you can donate, we would be grateful and would love to see you.
- If you donate four cases of water, Port of Subs will provide donors with a lunch-for-one certificate.
- If you donate 25 cases from where you work, and you’ll get a platter of sandwiches for your entire office!
Our BIG Project H2O Water Party is happening this Saturday, May 20, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Beasley Broadcasting building located at, 2920 S Durango Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89117.
We hope to see you out there! If you would like to donate and are not able to make it out…
Text ProjectH2O to 51555– you’re welcome to try out the donor experience without a giving obligation, no auto donate attached.
We will be at the remainder Port Of Subs Water Drop-off Locations Below:
- May 18 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. 832 South Boulder Highway, Henderson NV 89015
- May 23 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. 1730 E. Charleston, Las Vegas NV 89104
- May 25 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. 10120 West Flamingo Road #5. Las Vegas NV 89147