Mike O’Brian from The Mike and Carla Morning Show, got to go behind the scenes of the Allegiant Stadium. If you haven’t been to the 65,000 seat stadium here is a sneak peek at what to expect. Take the journey with him through his gallery of photos.
Allegiant Stadium Fact Check: #DidYouKnow
- The Al Davis Torch stands 92 feet high.
- There are over 44 escalators in the stadium.
- To roll in the grass that the Raiders actually play on weighs over 19 million pounds and is pulled in by using 72 motors.
- There are three different “turfs” at the stadium:
- The Raiders
- UNLV Football
- A generic artificial blanket field
- Each Executive VIP Suite has its own “butler.”
- The only other color in the stadium outside of the Silver & Grey is the small wall outside the UNLV Football locker room and it’s painted RED!
- The “Raiderettes” have their own locker room and “Hall of Fame” within the stadium!
- When you tour the locker room, a hologram of Coach Gruden appears giving you a Raider-type pep talk!
- All of the employees including guides, and food/beverage employees were very nice!