Current Open Positions
Beasley Media Group, LLC – Las Vegas is seeking a dynamic self-starter, who is motivated and passionate about Graphics/Video/Web Design. You will be working closely with local Program Directors, Promotions, and Sales as well as the Corporate Creative Team to deliver captivating designs that meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will collaborate, design and execute projects, including the creation of sales proposals, brand development, logo design, print/web event-marketing materials, social media campaigns, web ads/graphics, newsletter designs, film/edit event video and photography.
* Brand development for BMGI radio stations and markets
* Logo design, advertising, printed collateral, vehicle graphics and custom digital ad designs/web graphics
* Help with creation and production of customized market sales packages
* Responsible for the creation of all digital ads and products
* Responsible for the overall appearance station websites and social media accounts
* Film and edit event footage as well as sales driven video projects
* Creative brainstorming with team on upcoming events and campaign marketing
* In-depth understanding of the creative process, concept development, color theory and typography
* Ability to create cohesive visual campaign that translates across multiple platforms (print, websites, apps, social media)
* High proficiency with all Adobe CC programs
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
* Must be able to translate designs to working and editable PowerPoint files for sales use
* Experience with videography and editing
* Experience with Final Cut Pro X
* A self-starter, with the ability to work under minimum supervision
* Able to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must provide digital portfolio
* Must have BA/BS/BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
References and online portfolio are required.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Please email resume and website portfolio (required) to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and high-powered enthusiasm. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions with existing and potential clients for traditional and digital campaigns. Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here.