Headed To See Taylor Swift? Things You Need To Know
Taylor Swift is in LAS VEGAS baby! She’s performing at Allegiant Stadium Friday 3/24 and Saturday 3/25. It’s been a sold out show since the presale for tickets. If you are headed to one of the sold out shows make sure you get your ducks in a row as they say 😉
What can you bring into the stadium:
- Your bags must be clear plastic, vinyl and PVC
- Your bag must not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Small clutch bags 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″ can be taken into the stadium with one of the approved clear bags.
- Make sure you know the vicinity of where you are going to park before you head down there.
- The closer you park, the more expensive it’s going to be.
- Plan on walking there are 45,000+ people walking in and out at the same time as you.
Taylor Swift has 52 tour dates for this Stadium tour, The Eras Tour. She is reportedly making $591 million on the tour. Not a bad yearly income if you ask me. If you are going to the concert and paid for your tickets you are going to get your moneys worth. She sings 44 songs and the show is over 3 hours long. Her costumes are out of this word and she most definitely hits every stage of her career with the music and the production. Vegas is lucky enough to get a 2 show stop. Friday and Saturday.
If you were thinking about getting merch before the show head down to Allegiant Stadium today. Shops open up at noon but you may want to head down earlier. The line yesterday had thousands of people and the ran out of items at 5pm.
Don’t let any of it stress you out. If you are reading this it’s because you are one of the lucky people that are getting to go to the show. So just plan ahead as much as possible and soak it all up because this is going to be one of the greatest shows you will ever see. If you are still looking for tickets there are some re-sale tickets available still here.