If you’re one of the many people in Las Vegas looking for employment, then dust off that resume. Thousands of jobs are available and will be filled with an upcoming Las Vegas job fair. The fair will be held Wednesday, Sept 14, 2022 from 11am to 1pm. News3 reported the event will be held at the Palms Casino Resort, in partnership with the job recruitment website, jobertising.com. Many local and national companies will be at this event ready to hire people. Companies include:
- The Cosmopolitan
- Affinity Gaming
- PALMS Casino Resort
- The Phoenix Staffing
- Protective Force International
- Televisa Univision
- The Grandview Las Vegas
- Clark County School District
- CCSD Food Service Department
- Northwest Career College
- Cashman CAT
- LV-Pita, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
- AWG Ambassador
- AARROW Sign Spinners
- Western Funding
- OMNI Limousine
- Crescent Schools of Gaming and Bartending
- Ellis Island Casino Hotel and Brewery
The event is open to the public and is free to attend, but registration is required. Registration can be completed at jobertising.com. Job seekers are encouraged to bring lots of resumes and dress like you are going to an interview.
Jobertising.com is a great website that offers many tips for people who are seeking a job, including:
- Having a positive attitude. Even if you don’t think you’re coming across as negative, it can be picked up by interviewers. So come with an attitude that says “I belong in your company”.
- Have some idea about what you want to do. Saying you’ll do “anything” might come across as a lack of passion. Before the job fair, have a few ideas of jobs you might be passionate about, and it will go over much better than being apathetic about your next career.
- Have a solid resume. And don’t forget to bring lots of copies to the job fair.
More tips can be found out jobertising.com.. Now get out there and good luck! 🙂
–Wendy Rush, 96.3KKLZ Las Vegas