Thursday, August 4, is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. So, by cookie law, you have to celebrate with YOUR favorite chocolate chip cookie! I don’t make the laws, I just put em’ out there.
Personally, I still think the original Nestle’s Toll House chocolate chip cookies are the best. Or as Phoebe from FRIENDS called them, “Nestle Toulouse” cookies. There’s just something about them that will always take you back to a simpler time in your life – childhood.
There are a lot of places to get cookies in Las Vegas, but this is where the “experts” at Yelp say are the best places for cookies:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Company: According to Joe G, the owner, they are “big, delicious, simple, and fresh cookies.” Chocolate Chip Cookie Company is open to the public 7 days a week 10am-7pm. “Come in and have the best cookie you’ll ever have!”
2. The Cookie Bar: According to Jennifer B, owner, “The Cookie Bar specializes in small batch gourmet treats. You can purchase our sweet treats via curbside pick-up or for delivery from our online storefront. We also have the Sweetest Food Truck fleet in Las Vegas!”
3. Insomnia Cookies: Madison K says, “Warm and delicious cookies range from classics to esoterica and the company culture is kindness. Don’t miss this slightly off your path Las Vegas gem.”
4. Dandelion Chocolate: Rebecca P says, “The bean to bar chocolate shop is very nice and cozy. Their chocolate taste delicious and authentic.
5. Crumbl Cookies: According to Julie L, owner, “Crumbl Cookies are famous for their gourmet cookies that are baked from scratch and served fresh all day. Their award winning warm chocolate chip and chilled sugar cookies are served each week along with four rotating specialty cookies.”
However, and wherever you decide to indulge, just make sure you enjoy NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DAY!
One last thing: Is there really such a thing as a bad cookie?
Want coffee with those cookies? Here’s where you can get it.