A 60-year old man from Kenosha, Wisconsin went to his dentist for a tooth to be drilled. During the drilling, the man inhaled and accidentally swallowed the drill bit! The bit was lodged into his lung! At first the dentist thought they would have to surgically remove a section of the mans lung to remove the drill bit, but they instead used a tool used to discover lung cancer. They tool is a thin wire with a lasso at the end, which they used to snag the drill bit and have it removed!
We have more on this story in today’s Other News!