A couple in San Antonio were dining at a restaurant called Chachos! The couple ordered an order of Chachos Nachos! When the order arrived to their table, they quickly dug into the nachos. They soon realized that their nachos had an extra ingredient in it. Mixed into the sour cream was a hydrocodone/acetaminophen pill! The restaurant didn’t want to lose the customers, so they offered them a $10 discount off their meal. Just $10 off! It’s a good thing they didn’t eat it and aren’t allergic to the medication.
We have more on this story and other weird and wacky stories in today’s Other News!