It’s hard to come up with just about ANYTHING that’s “universally agreed upon” these days, but this list just might do it! The Mike & Carla Morning Show opened up the phone lines and text lines to hear what some listeners thought were “jerk” moves…listen to the segment below to see if you agree!
BuzzFeed put together a list of annoying things that jerks do, and they called them “universally agreed upon A-HOLE moves.” Here are 11 of the highlights, that even JERKS agree on:
1. Blocking someone else’s driveway.
2. Eating food that isn’t yours – and is even marked with someone else’s name!
3. Leaving your shopping cart in an empty parking space instead of returning it to a carousel
4. Passing somebody on the road, only to then go slower than they were going.
5. Making it impossibly hard to cancel subscriptions.
6. Taking up two (or more) parking spaces by parking outside of the lines.
7. Ditching frozen or refrigerated food on regular grocery store shelves.
8. Flipping through the pictures on someone else’s phone when they just wanted to show you one.
9. Not replacing the toilet paper roll.
10. Trying to enter an elevator before others have exited.
11. Trying to push through and exit a plane before it’s your turn.
I’m sure we all have others to add to the list, but BuzzFeed.com has the a good start!