The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Fan Vote for the 2021 class will soon be coming to an end. Here are the current standings as of publishing.
1. Tina Turner (532,698 votes)
2. Fela Kuti (493,281 votes)
3. The Go-Go’s (389,084 votes)
4. Iron Maiden (375,507 votes)
5. Foo Fighters (358,113 votes)
6. Carole King (346,992 votes)
7. Todd Rundgren (261,371 votes)
8. Devo (245,795 votes)
9. Dionne Warwick (226,321 votes)
10. Chaka Khan (211,426 votes)
11. Rage Against the Machine (206,394 votes)
12. Kate Bush (199,569 votes)
13. New York Dolls (157,479 votes)
14. Mary J. Blige (141,353 votes)
15. LL Cool J (127,891 votes)
16. Jay-Z (108,233 votes)
The 2021 Rock Hall induction class will be announced in May. As previously reported, the Rock Hall is planning on an in-person induction ceremony with fans taking place on October 30 at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse arena in Cleveland. Tickets are expected to go on sale in July.
As with previous years, the public will have the opportunity to voice their choice via the Fan Vote at RockHall.com. The Fan Vote runs through April 30. Fans are allowed to vote once per day during the Fan Vote period. Visitors of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland will also have the opportunity to vote in person. The “Fans’ Ballot” will be comprised of the top five artists from the fan vote. That ballot will be counted among the other ballots filled out by various artists, historians, and music industry professionals.