Fast food workers see the inner workings of the kitchens at their stores, so after they see all THAT, if they still want to eat something, you know it’s really good. There was a discussion on Reddit recntly, where fast food workers are sharing the best thing on their store’s menu that no one ever orders. Here are some highlights:
1. Popeyes Apple Pie. Quote, “It’s deep fried like the McDonalds ones used to be.”
2. Wendy’s side of melted cheese. Quote, “You can order a cup of melted cheese at Wendy’s to dip your fries and nuggets.”
3. McDonald’s cheap Big Mac. Quote, “If you want a Big Mac for a fraction of the cost, order a McDouble with no mustard or ketchup and add shredded lettuce and mac sauce.”
4. Taco Bell Cheesy Doritos Gordita Crunch. Quote, “It’s a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, but you can get it with a Dorito shell on the inside.”
5. Subway Chicken Pizziola. Quote, “It comes with chicken, pepperoni, and marinara sauce . . . it’s on our registers.”
6. Dairy Queen. Midnight Truffle Blizzard.