Wendy’s Recipes: GRANOLA BITES
This favorite snack in my house is both healthy and easy to make. Here’s the recipe:
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1-1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1-1/2 cup Rice Krispies (or similar cereal)
- 1-1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup chocolate (this is intentionally generic…it can be chocolate chips, chopped up candy bars, milk, dark, or combo…whatever your preference is)
Click here for the photo instructions. Enjoy! =)
The favorite snack in my house. Healthy and delicious!!
Sign me up for the 96.3 KKLZ email newsletter!
You love 96.3 KKLZ, so join the VIP Club! Be the first to know about our amazing ticket giveaways, the latest updates with your favorite artists, and more delivered right to your inbox.