Bono has gone through many looks ever since U2’s debut album was released in 1980, but it doesn’t get more iconic than his leather vest phase during the band’s promotion and tour behind The Joshua Tree.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Black leather vest (Like this one .)
- Cross Necklace (Similar to this one.)
- Long dark brown wig (Like this one. Note: Must be pulled back in a low ponytail.)
- Black Jeans
- Black Boots
- Small hoop earring in left ear (Optional)
- Passion for world issues/charities. (Optional, but let’s face it, it would really pull everything together. Go watch Rattle & Hum for buzz phrase ideas to recite at parties.)
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock blogger that loves the smell of old vinyl in the morning.
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock news blogger who's well versed in etiquette and extraordinarily nice.