Director of Sales (DOS) / Las Vegas, Nevada
Description: The Director of Sales manages sales activities of the following revenue lines: radio, digital, live events and our line of interactive products. This individual will manage and oversee the daily operations of the market’s integrated sales department. The successful Director of Sales will develop strategies to attain sales revenue and market share goals within the market.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for advertisers;
- Develop and implement strategic integrated sales plans;
- Maintain a weekly on-street presence, meeting with key clients;
- Demonstrate ability to innovate and change quickly, based upon market and industry needs.
- Proven advertising industry experience including but limited to: TV, Radio, Print, Digital ad products
- 3+ years of overall advertising sales experience
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Track record of leading sales teams to meet and exceed revenue goals
Last Date for consideration: January 8, 2016
Contact the following parties no later than the date noted above. Send cover letter and resume to:
Heather Monahan firstname.lastname@example.org and Kim Barber email@example.com.
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.